As a way to meet more people in the neighborhood and reward new members, the EVA is throwing a little St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Event at our headquarters in the Lafayette Lofts on Friday, March 17th from 5:30-8:00pm. We are creating a meal centered around some traditional favorites, and you are welcome to dine with us casually, or take it “to-go” if you like. This is meant to be a family-friendly event, and we look forward to connecting with you throughout an eventful 2017.
We have great food options by Joe’s Deli & The Buffalo Catering Co., plus some Irish beer, too!
- Entree Choices: a) Open Corned Beef, b) Corned Beef on Rye or Roll, or c) Fried Fish Sandwich.
- Side Choices: a) Carrots & Cabbage, b) Macaroni & Cheese, c) Boiled Potatoes.
- Drink Choices: Soda, Water, Juice for Kids, Coffee. Beer options sold separately.
- Dessert Options: Cake and Assorted Cookies, Treats.
How to Get Tickets for the Event:
- Member Special ($50/150): Purchase a 2017 Membership and your ticket is free with our thanks!
- Adult Ticket ($17): Each adult ticket comes with an entree, two sides and a regular drink or dessert. Additional Sides/Beer for purchase.
- Child ticket ($10): Each child ticket comes with a kid-entree, plus two sides and a drink. Additional Sides for purchase. Kids under 3 eat free.
Membership Special for March:
We have begun our 2017 Membership Drive, and we hope you will support us with an annual membership. We think this is a great deal because your EVA membership already provides you merchant deals and savings over $50 in value throughout the year. When we connect and pool our resources, we can extend our reach and increase our impact.
Event Location – the Lafayette Lofts parlor: