Revive Historic Home Resources is an EVA Business member and local consultant ﬁrm committed to assisting homeowners apply for the historic homeownership rehabilitation tax credit. They will guide you through the tax application process and consult on how to approach rehabilitation projects. Take a look at the information below to find more about this great opportunity!
NYS Historic Home Ownership Rehabilitation Credit Details:
How much is the credit?
The historic rehabilitation credit is equal to 20% of the qualiﬁed rehabilitation expenditures. The credit cannot exceed $50,000 per taxpayer per year.
You’re entitled to claim this credit if you:
• rehabilitate a qualiﬁed historic home in New York State, or
• purchase a rehabilitated qualiﬁed historic home in New York State.
To qualify for the credit:
• You must own and reside in the historic home in New York State in the year for which you claim the credit.
• Qualifying rehabilitation costs for the project must be $5,000 or more.
• You must receive preliminary approval and a Certiﬁcate of Completion from the New York State Ofﬁce of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation.
For a free consultation and eligibility check, contact us today!
Michael Brenon — (716) 428-0279