Elmwood Village Association – Development Manager
The mission of The Elmwood Village Association is to work with businesses and residents to improve the quality of life for our entire community.
We build a better neighborhood by engaging neighbors, merchants, and visitors around shared goals. We inform the community about public meetings and encourage civic participation through our member committees. We invest in beautification projects and public amenities that contribute to a distinct sense of place. We take pride in the Elmwood Village’s unique urban character and we support the many small businesses that together make this one of Buffalo’s best shopping districts. Lastly, we bring the community together through events like the Summer Concert Series and Elmwood Village Farmers Market.
The Elmwood Village Association seeks a motivated and talented individual to join our team full-time, as Development Manager. Primary responsibilities include:
- Program Management
- Develop and manage membership
- Manage donor database and donor acknowledgement process
- Enter gifts and generate revenue reports
- Work with Executive Director to ensure consistency across platforms
- Special Events
- Coordinate signature EV events, including the EVFM and Summer Concerts
- Organize spring/fall fundraisers
- Coordinate vendors and other logistics as needed
- Donor Research, Cultivation, Proposal Writing, and Reporting
- Cultivate new prospects through research and outreach
- Develop proposals, presentations and donor reports
- Schedule and coordinate site visits for current and prospective funders
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
One to three years of relevant experience in marketing, membership, sales or fundraising
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- WordPress or other CMS
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter demonstrating your qualifications for the position. Review of applications will begin January 3, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
SEND CORRESPONDENCE DIRECTLY TO: Ashley@elmwoodvillage.org