Elmwood Village Association Business Memberships are organized into packages that include co-marketing opportunities within the organization’s website and social media channels. EVA email blasts are designed to inform readership and drive exposure for the Elmwood Strip. EVA also provides opportunities to be vendors at EVA events. Join as a member today!
Business Membership Levels & Benefits
Note: Your tax-deductible support is critical to our non-profit mission.
Basic – $150
Your basic business membership includes:
- A business listing in the EVA Business Directory online
- Invitations to member-only events
- Invitations to business development workshops and networking opportunities presented by the EVA and partners
- Access to curated marketing opportunities, such as: Weekly e-newsletters, Shares & boosts to @ElmwoodVillage channels, a coupon space on the Summer Concert Series handbill, option to add events to the EVA’s website calendar and co-host events to EVA Facebook page for increased exposure, and inclusion in EVA direct media pitches.
Partner – $275
Your partner business membership includes all benefits of a Basic Business Membership, plus:
- One EVA social media take over, annually. *Note: Takeovers must be scheduled and approved by EVA staff. EVA social media policies apply.
Anchor – $500
Your anchor membership includes all benefits of Basic & Partner Business Memberships, plus:
- Option to send one email to EVA list. (4.3k active recipients)
- Option to send one mailing to EVA’s residential contact list. *EVA will provide the addresses; Business will pay for the mailing portion.
- One feature blog post on the EVA website, annually.
Elmwood Strip – $400
Your Elmwood Strip Merchant Group membership includes all the benefits of an EVA Basic Business Membership, plus $300 contribution to the Elmwood Strip collective advertising pool. For more information, on Elmwood Strip benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the various levels of Business Membership and their benefits, please contact Ashley at Ashley@elmwoodvillage.org.