The role of the Marketing Committee is to promote the Elmwood Village as a destination for shopping, great food and drinks, entertainment, and culture. This is the social and promotional committee. We highlight the village as a great place to live, including its designation as One of America’s 10 Best Neighborhoods. We use traditional and online media to showcase our mission, and recently, this has included improving the EVA’s use of social media. We work to reinforce the Elmwood Village as a destination through special events, news features, joint promotional campaigns and expanded regional opportunities for tourism marketing, including targets from southern Ontario. Help us promote this great neighborhood and helps us bring events and gatherings to life.
Upcoming Events for the EVA:
- “Corned Beef + Thanks” – St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Event, March 17th.
- (in development) Earth Day Cleanup Event, April 22nd.
- The 20th Summer Concert Series kicks off on Tuesday, June 20th
How to Get Involved:
- Become a Member! — Please consider joining with an annual membership.
- Join a committee! — Review the committee list and join the one of greatest interest to you.
- Help us and Volunteer! — Sign up below for special events, beautification, or to join a committees.
- Stay Vocal and Connected! — Follow our website and social media. Help us spread info.