About Lexington Cooperative Market:
The Lexington Cooperative Market is a community owned business with a purpose. We want to be the friendliest store in town with the freshest produce, bulk and prepared foods coming from local and organic farms.
Why Shop Co-op?
- We’re mission based! We’re here to serve our owners and community by providing natural foods in a friendly environment.
- Local and Organic! Organic produce is here every day, and we work hard to buy as much as possible from local farmers – look for the yellow ‘local’ signs or green “organic ones when picking up your fruits and vegetables.
- 52 cents of every dollar you spend here returns to the local Buffalo Niagara economy. Now that’s local!
- Fresh prepared foods daily. Every morning our chefs and bakers set to work prepping all that we offer, from sandwiches, to full meals in our Grab N Go case, to our salad, soup and hot bars.
- Bulk products help you live more simply. Nuts, dried fruits, snacks, granolas, flours, beans, spices and teas – your dried goods are fresher and more affordable!
- Organic and rBGH free milks, cheeses and yogurts.
- Community owned by your neighbors and friends. By shopping the Co-op, you’re supporting a business that is proudly owned by over 10,000 people in your community.
Connect with Lexington Cooperative Market:
807 Elmwood Ave
Buffalo, NY 14222
Website | www.lexington.coop
Facebook | www.facebook.com/LexingtonCoop
Twitter | www.twitter.com/lexingtoncoop
Instagram | www.instagram.com/lexingtoncoop