Here’s your key happenings in the Elmwood Village:
1. The Elmwood Village Association is seeking volunteers and groups to join us for the EARTH DAY Spring cleanup on Elmwood Avenue. Our primary event is taking place on Saturday morning from 10:00am-1:00pm, focusing on the commercial strip and identifying additional areas needing attention. Please sign-up to volunteer, and bring any tools you can bring to help. We will provide gloves, trash bags and more. Here is the online volunteer form.
2. The next MERCHANT Meeting for interested business owners and managers will be TUESDAY, April 11th at 9:30am at 875 Elmwood (Lafayette Lofts Center).
3. Turnstyle Designs at 298 Ashland Ave. is welcoming the Spring seasons this THURS – SUNDAY (4/6 – 4/9) with a BUY ONE, GET ONE 50%-off sale. They have new spring merchandise arriving daily and they want to share it with you! Also, receive an additional 10% off of our sale items. Sentir Aromatherapy is welcoming Spring with 15% off all products. | Turnstyle Directory Page
4. Renew Bath and Body at 927 Elmwood Ave is now selling organic makeup available along with 24 all natural skincare product lines. Step into renew and try all the “just arrived” products. renew bath + body is online at www.renewbathandbody.com .
5. Elmwood Taco & Sub (ETS) at 937 Elmwood is now offering its “Enzo Sauce” sponsored by Tyler Ennis on location and at Wegman’s.
6. MEMBER MEETING: The next open committee meeting for current and interested members is Wednesday, April 26th at 7:00p.m. Please RSVP to “members(at)elmwoodvillage.org” to help us plan.