Elmwood Village Association
Community Engagement Manager Position
- Manage membership and contacts record-keeping in Salesforce
- Set-up and teardown membership tent presence at the Elmwood Village Association and partner events
- Interface directly with community members and serve as community contact at to promote active membership and organize volunteer engagement
- Maintain an engaged presence at events and through social media channels, as directed by the executive director
- Assist with event planning tasks
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must possess clear communication and writing skills
- MS Office and G Suite applications; comfortable with spreadsheets
- Willingness to learn new programs and applications
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Hours: Part-time; 20-30 hours per week
Seasonal: Starting immediately
Reports to: Ashley Smith, Executive Director, Elmwood Village Association
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, October 30th at 5:00 p.m.
About the Elmwood Village Association
The mission of the Elmwood Village Association is to encourage a balance of growth and preservation, to support community-led projects and to promote an inclusive neighborhood
for people to live, work, visit and prosper. Founded in 1994, EVA represents residents and property owners in the Elmwood area, and sponsors an array of community events, including the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market, the Picnic in the Parkway Summer Concert Series and neighborhood beautification.
EVA’s corporate office is located at 875 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, N.Y. 14222. For more information, phone: 716.881.0707; email: Ashley@elmwoodvillage.org; website: www.elmwoodvillage.org.